Sunday, February 14, 2010

Untitled-2 :P

Posted by KKG at 7:42 PM
That was long back and things have changed quite a lot.
A few even stunned me when they proved that they could even crack jokes...lol
There was this initially very silent Sunny who would throw of dialogs with a great punch.
Of course there were people who'll crack jokes at which you cannot laugh even if you tickle yourself.
But at least people had started talking and that was simply great.
Things did change for me too.
I made friends with some while started bitter fights with some others (everything for some unknown cause.)
Anyways things are not working out as in school where I'd call the entire bunch of guys and gals my friends!
May be in a class were rarely a few were teens really strong friendship was something you cannot expect.
I was here and so I had to adjust!
We had exams almost everyday and that made life worse.
We started being friends with seniors(~~they werent really bad).
(
Some of them were quite interesting folks...well I dont want to make things controversial by naming the few. :-P )
The seminars and the 'high-tea'( as they call it here) was something I loved in college.First you are let into the big air conditioned auditorium to hear some professors' lectures (which only a four or five in the audience would really follow) and at the end of it you are paid for 'patiently attending ' ..with a wholesome snack packet :D

...to be continued
<3 Kavitha..

9 comments:

Unknown on February 16, 2010 at 1:36 AM said...

spell check girl spell check !!



this blog does not allow anonymous comments :(

KKG on February 16, 2010 at 2:29 AM said...

I dont want comments from 'u know who's like I had it our mastikipaathsaala :D

Upkar Kumar on February 16, 2010 at 2:32 AM said...

jst wanna say..........kahan se aayi hai re!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KKG on February 16, 2010 at 2:35 AM said...

jahan se tum aye ho!

KKG on February 16, 2010 at 2:36 AM said...

@viv
Point them out :D

Anonymous said...

"Anyways things are not working out as in school where I'd call the entire bunch of guys and gals my friends!"

Welcome to the club

KKG on February 21, 2010 at 8:26 AM said...

whos this 'anonymous'??

Upkar Kumar on February 21, 2010 at 8:40 AM said...

Kavitha .: anonymous comment in my blog ...any idea who it is??...........................koi kaam nahi ha??????????

Kavitha... on February 21, 2010 at 8:47 AM said...

Its my business...!!

 

Freely falling thoughts of a jobless nerd ! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device