Sunday, February 14, 2010

....Untitled-1 :D

Posted by KKG at 12:50 AM
Hi bloggers..!!
I'm back!!
I badly wanted to give a new life to my poor orphaned blog...all these days.. but then, where to start..what to write..everything bothered me.
So here I am sharing some bits from my diary while writing this I had only one purpose -Kill time!!
Now I guess you got some idea about life in my college!!
Yeah my "COLLEGE" (if you can call it one)
That day when I went to class I had a purpose - 'observe everyone'-only not to fall asleep in the midst of the borrrrrrring lectures.
There was just 17 of us..(19-2=17...yeah??)..two i guess were absent or did I not count myself..Well I didnt bother myself with the statistics.
"Kavi,what's the next period?',that was Vineetha.
But...'Kavi'?? :-o that was the first time she called me that.
If that was in school I'd have responded with"Excuse me??? where's my '-tha'??
But here it was different..new place ,newfaces-I felt really like a 'fish out of pond' :(.
"..Er..Its Divya Miss-Maths".
Since those were the initial days in my strange new college-I sure had done my home work!
I bet my school friends would find it hard to believe.
To talk about my school-my 12-A class-it was a really exotic place- a place where days flew off like seconds!!
Now here I was... sitting with 17 odd people ..perhaps the oddest I've come across.
To start with there was this fair long haired girl from Kannur -'Vineetha',who'd never take her eyes off her notes..damn!
And of course there was Fathima Rinshi(~~~but seriously I dont think Fathima was the right name for a gal of her range).. so.. she was Rinshi for us.
She was 'out of the planet' .... a real 'Happy -go-lucky'.
....and there was this seemingly softspoken north Indian guy- 'Ravi Nandan'- with his very typical Hindi accent...
and Ajan the lone mallu guy in class..who always carried a 'why am i here' look on his face..(who wouldnt have those when left to sulk in a class full of Hindi speaking folks~~..ours was a mini Bihar !!!)
Then there were lads who had dropped out of IITs (lol..) like Aravind~~who by the time I copied my questions would have the whole integrations done ...!
Then there was this cute guy called Shubham who right from the day he came had never kept his mouth~~so here~~i've met someone who's more of a chatterbox than me..but alas...it had to be a boy!!This guy always stayed with Deepak Kumar(..wonder why all these people have a kumar just to let others know they are single roflol)
Well then there was Mr.complicated = Abhishek(who looked like an Afghani to me on my first day~~those days I used these nerd like specs lol~maybe something was wrong with it) who would say whole lot of complicated stuff..(...half of which I wouldnt understand..but would still nod to, just because I had no other option... roflol).
left are UpkarKumar~~nerd like with his hi-power specs
Serajuddin ~~~shy ;-)
Alok ~~~'I mind my own business'
Sunil ~~ Sorry ( i missed this one..u cannot expect a girl like me to give you the report of 14 odd guys in one day))
So thats it- a very very dry bunch of geeks~~I was no different with my nerd glasses lol!!
wait a sec....I missed one-there was this 100% veggie guy(lol) NITIN who'd never talk to anybody at will...!!
That was about the class..now..
Lectures~~I had to be an attentive front bencher because I had to put up my bright student image before the first internals ;-)..
The only one class I really waited for was English(not because I liked it..only because You could write anything without adhering to 'newton's laws and archimedes principle').
So there I was at 2:15 giving that 70mm smile to my English lecturer..of course she let me in..
I walked towards my usual place only to see a very good looking girl comfortably seated there.
So that had to be our much speculated 'new girl'.
I was sure she was the kind who would give the guys 'butterfly in stomach' feeling~~she had
a cute face and expressions to match~~and that was Zarin!!
With Zarin's arrival our desert turned to an oasis at least to some guys lol.
Nothing really changed for me~~just the count! :'(
..to make things worse we had this senior-junior thing still on...seniors wouldn't miss a chance to take us on..but I kind of enjoyed it(partly because I could show off on my language skills~~thats one skill K.V. gives you!!).
..i'm tired typing...lol
will be continued..
C ya soon.

12 comments:

S.Shameer on February 14, 2010 at 8:47 AM said...

:) .. nice one.. ;)

KKG on February 14, 2010 at 7:40 PM said...

Thank you chetta!!

kannan said...

nice little piece kavitha.....
n wen people shorten ur names u cant really help alle?? god knows how i hate it wen people do that.... already have a kiddo name n as if thats not enuf they shorten it further.....

n KVs do give u a nice language.... and an awesomely large packet of confidence....

Zarin : on February 20, 2010 at 11:47 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
midhun_jose on February 21, 2010 at 5:57 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
midhun_jose on February 21, 2010 at 6:01 AM said...

nice one.. Gud one... nice little piece kazhutha...

Anonymous said...

good da... paniyada... enikittu thane paniyu! ;)..luvss.. grt wrk da ,keep duin...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

aniways,ill comment once after u re done with it! {waiting..}..keep duin chweety!nice wrk! lovs!

Unknown on March 12, 2010 at 1:44 AM said...

nice one as always.didnt expect ma name here though..ur college frnds seem gud too.elarodum anveshanam paranjeku..bt dnt 4get mastikipaathsala.blog..i would like to see it cm bk 2 life..

Ullas G Kalappura on March 31, 2011 at 10:24 PM said...

read ur first post.. well, a nice one to begin with.. i think i may become a regular reader.. well done.. :)

KKG on April 4, 2011 at 4:18 AM said...

Thanks a ton Ullas chetta!! :)

 

Freely falling thoughts of a jobless nerd ! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device