Thursday, October 20, 2011

Now,You're gone..

Posted by KKG at 2:27 PM


I am not one percent hurt.
                                I am one hundred percent broken.
I don’t can’t hate you.
                                 I hate myself for that.
I am not heartbroken.
                                I miss my heartbeats.
I don’t cry.
                                I miss my dimples.
I don’t miss you.
                                I miss the person I was, when I was with you.
I don’t feel lonely.
                                     I feel the world’s too crowded for me to live, anymore.

Now,I don't live, I just exist.


KKG

8 comments:

CookieCrumbsInc. on October 22, 2011 at 3:02 PM said...

Oh my, why the depression?

It's good though, the emotions ring true.

KKG on October 22, 2011 at 10:20 PM said...

haha ...some mixed feelings penned down in the lecture hall..thats all! :)

Tomichan Matheikal on October 24, 2011 at 7:15 AM said...

The world's a crowded place for most people. Yet people find their place! That's what they call the "art of living".

KKG on October 25, 2011 at 12:41 AM said...

:)
It takes so much patience and perseverance to master that art of living.

ckt on October 25, 2011 at 4:40 AM said...

Exactly my sentiments right now! Misery does love company. ;)

ckt on October 25, 2011 at 4:41 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manish Muralidharan on March 24, 2012 at 11:55 PM said...

hope to see you active on blogosphere again.

xyzandme on October 4, 2012 at 7:06 AM said...

As time passes, you will see that there are much more things to worry about.

Walking through an emotional wreckage is a difficult task.

May the force be with you.

 

Freely falling thoughts of a jobless nerd ! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device